Home Quarantine Hair care Tips Charlotte
Highlights :- DIY Banana Hair Masks For Dull And Dry Hair
- Bananas are high in vitamin B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fibre
- Bananas are great for your hair and scalp
- Bananas prevent and control dandruff, and moisturise our scalp
Are you one of those who constantly rummage through the kitchen for ingredients that may magically transform your hair?
If yes, then this article is for you. We often spend too much time and money on expensive hair products, treatments and masks, which may give you desired results but may harm your hair in long-term.
What if we tell you that you could get similar results using natural ingredients without any harmful effects? One such ingredient is BANANA.
Mashed banana on your hair might sound a little bizarre, but it can make your hair super soft and silky! You may also mix some other ingredients with banana to make interesting hair masks. try out the list of banana hair masks that may end all your hair woes. But, before that, here’s what makes bananas so great for our hair.
1)Banana And Aloe Vera Hair Mask :-
Aloe vera is rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, which help remove the dead cells that have accumulated on your scalp and promote hair growth.
Aloe vera has proteolytic enzymes, which repair dead skin cells on the scalp and condition your hair, to give you smooth and shiny tresses.
Ingredients: 2-3 medium-sized bananas, 2 aloe vera leaf
How To Make:
- Extract all the pulp from the aloe vera leaf.
- Now, transfer the aloe vera pulp and bananas to a grinder.
- Blend the mixture well until you have a thick paste.
How To Apply: thick paste
- Apply the mixture with a help of your hair color brush.
- Make sure the mixture gets deep into your roots. Coat your entire scalp and all your hair.
- Let it sit for 2 hours. Wash your hair with cold water and shampoo it thoroughly.
2)Banana And Honey Hair Mask:-
Honey acts as a natural agent for moisturizing hair and cleansing the scalp. This hair mask will leave you with silk smooth hair without stripping away any natural oils.
Ingredients: (1)Half tablespoon hone
(2)1 ripe banana
How To Make:
- Mash the banana in a bowl until you have a soft and creamy paste.
- Add the honey to mashed banana and mix it in well.
How To Apply:
- Part your hair into sections and apply the hair mask from the roots to the tips.
- Concentrate more on the tips. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and shampoo.
Bid goodbye to those days of dry, rough, and lifeless hair. With the help of these hair masks, you will never have a bad hair day again.